Prosha Dehghani practices International Business law and Litigation.
Prosha specializes in sovereign debts and alter ego issues, cross-border asset recovery, and international enforcement.
She also advises clients on corporate law, international commercial contracts and foreign investment.
Prosha graduated in Business Law and Economics and holds a postgraduate degree in Corporate Tax Law as well as a DJCE corporate law degree from the University of Aix-Marseille. She also holds a Diploma in Energy, Infrastructure & Project Finance Law from University Paris-X Nanterre La Défense.
- Enforcement of foreign judgements & awards
- Sovereign debt and alter ego
- Asset tracing & recovery
- Interim measures
- International business law
- Corporate law
- Representing court-appointed receivers in recovery proceedings
- Advising on asset recovery against the alter ego of an African State
- Advising on asset recovery against the alter ego of a Latin American State
- Advising on asset recovery in relation to a foreign central bank
- Representing a French company in claims related to provisional attachments of aircrafts
- Representing a North American company in the enforcement of OHADA awards against an African state
- Advising on asset recovery of an African State’s sovereign assets
- Advising and implementing recovery of assets in relation to long term gas supply agreements
- Advising a European company in negotiating and drafting agency/distribution agreements in the Middle East
- Advising in relation to a sponsoring matter with a US Pro-Sports federation
- L’efficacité des sanctions économiques américaines illustrée à travers l’accord international conclu avec l’Iran (Revue de droit bancaire et financier, Oct. 2016)
- Les entreprises, vecteurs de la portée extraterritoriale des programmes de sanctions américaines (Cahiers de droit de l’entreprise n° 4, July-August 2018)
- The Reactivation of European Union Blocking Regulation (International Review of Compliance and Business Ethics, Oct. 2018)
- Negotiating and Drafting International Commercial Contracts (Iran Central Bar ICBA/AIJA, 2017)