Sara Mazzantini practices international commercial litigation
Sara works on matters of international business law and international litigation.
Sara joined the firm as an associate in 2020. Before that, she worked in an international arbitration boutique in Paris and trained with several firms and companies in Paris as well as at the International Court of Arbitration of the ICC.
Sara holds a Master’s Degree in Private International Law from Florence University of Law (Italie) and a Master’s Degree in Arbitration & International Business Law from Versailles University (Paris-Saclay). She also studied at Paris-I University (Panthéon-Sorbonne).
Sara speaks French, English and Italian.
- International litigation
- Enforcement of foreign awards and judgments
- International business law
- Professional Standards (Med-Mid – The 12th Mediterranean & Middle East Conference at UCLan Cyprus, 25th Oct. 2018)
- Responsabilità civile degli arbitri in diritto italiano (Paris, 25th Jan. 2018)
- Reasons and incoherencies regarding the enforcement of annulled foreign arbitral awards, (with Th. Clay), Indian Journal of Arbitration Law, Vol. 7, n.1, July 2018, p. 141
- Ragioni e incoerenze in tema di exequatur di lodi stranieri, (with Th. Clay), Rivista dell’Arbitrato, Vol. 3, Nov. 2018, p. 481
- International Arbitration Institute (IAI)
- Secretary-General of Association Française d’Arbitrage (AFA)