Lezgin specialises in Litigation and White-Collar Crime.
He represents Swiss and International clients in asset tracing and recovery (including freezing orders, enforcement of foreign judgments, and international legal assistance). He defends clients in criminal proceedings before Swiss Federal and Cantonal authorities, including in misappropriation and fraud matters.
Lezgin has experience in recovery and tracing of cryptoassets.
He is a graduate of the Universities of Lausanne and Geneva and Humboldt Universität in Berlin.
Lezgin practices in French, English and Turkish.
- Commercial litigation
- Asset tracing & recovery
- Business and financial crime
- Labour and immigration law
- Cross-border investment
- Representing international clients in a complex criminal litigation and associated civil attachments in multiple jurisdictions, including international criminal assistance and involving the Swiss financial regulatory body (FINMA).
- Advising a European entity in relation to recovery efforts in Switzerland concerning a large-scale fraud at the expense of state-owned assets. The case involves conducting investigations, providing Swiss law support and initiating criminal proceedings in Switzerland.
- Acting as legal expert under Swiss law in the English High Court in relation to an alleged fraud at the expense of a sovereign fund.
- Acting to recover Swiss-located assets in a large-scale fraud against large multinational company, involving misappropriation in several jurisdictions and advising on international civil and criminal assistance.
- Representing former managers and officials of a Swiss insurance company in criminal and civil recovery claims for criminal mismanagement and fraudulent bankruptcy.
- Advising victims of a large-scale fraud in relation to recovery effort concerning hacking of crypto-currency accounts, including international criminal assistance.
- Advising and representing a foreign government in complex Swiss litigation involving immunity issues.
- Advising an international company in claims against a Swiss company for the recovery of amounts, with corruption-related issues .
- Advising a foreign bank in provisional and enforcement measures in the context of payment orders, including self-supporting Swiss measures and coordinating enforcement in several jurisdictions.
- Advising a European client in criminal claims relating to a commercial arbitration in Switzerland.
- Swiss Bar Association
- Geneva Bar Association
- Groupement des Jeunes Dirigeants d’Entreprises
- Association CODE_IA